Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm meaner than my demons
103 Posts
Ooc —
That's fine! Pre-emptive apology if her trigedasleng makes zero sense, I tried. :P

Seregryn did not know what she wanted out of this stranger. She saw too many similarities between the young one and Gyda for it to be coincidence; perhaps the woman had been bred by a warrior and given birth? Perhaps Thuringwethil had come to her senses and used the gray woman as a brood (a moment of charity Seregryn doubted her heda would show, even to a leader). Yet when she was finally spotted and the two of them were forced to interact, it was the sound of trigdasleng which curbs Seregryn's ego. It isn't much, but it is a start.

She turns her dark face to the girl and decides, then and there, she will not judge this wolf on the standards she has set for her mother. The parent of the child is unimportant in their culture anyways — Seregryn hardly remembers her own parents, although that is because as fos goufa, she was taken from them at the earliest convenience. Still, it is to Eske's benefit that the newly returned fos goufa lets these matters slip on by.

Seregryn. Chek au seingeda - ba em ste nou yu ai mafta op. Ai laik setnes, seim bilaik yu. It isn't often she gives her name away so freely. Then again, she has been living with Trigeda and re-learning their culture's ways; it is nice to have found a stranger near to her own age that she can trust. Someone that speaks the language, and is not an outsider. Whoever came before Eske doesn't matter to Seregryn — this girl before her is Drageda through-and-through.
Please be aware, this character is not a wolf-dog cross of any kind. 
Her colors and patterns are inspired by Belgian Malinois dogs, but she is 100% wolf.
Messages In This Thread
i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - December 25, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 26, 2016, 05:21 AM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - December 26, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - January 03, 2017, 01:11 AM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - January 10, 2017, 04:16 PM