make me feel alive
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
OOC: I love the bottom name there it's awesome :)

Thistle saw his grin if you could call it that and shivered slightly, but not in fear. More of the fact that she was aware of what he was capable of even if he hadn't told her fully some of his more savage nature. She could guess most of it and though she did not know much about war and violence she had seen and heard of the after maths. And if her husband scar ridden pelt was anything to go by he knew them up close and personal. That made her realize that if the other wolf was smart he would give her husband a wide berth and if he wasn't well his blood may very well stain the ground a red color.

Thistle nibbled at her cheek and nodded her head I think that is a smart plan Ragnar. No use in getting every one up in fur about it, if it isn't to be something to worry of. I Do not know this Verrine, but I know Julooke. Thistle listened to him and thought about it, she briefly wondered why he hadn't asked Gavriil since he had been here longer, but she chose to not voice that question. She thought perhaps it was just simply the fact that Verrine wanted the outrider trade. She smiled a little bit impishly and said huskily teasing I know this very well Ragnar. Then she raised an eyebrow and backed up a few steps. She was merely teasing and to be honest she had no idea what had gotten into her, but she really could not help the words that spilled and truth be told she didn't really want to catch them back. She maybe young and yes a bit naive, and sometimes such talk made her incredibly warm under her fur and want to hide her head under a rock, but today she felt it was needed if only to justify and pacify and take away the tension that her husband felt.

Thistle sniffed and glared at him in mock anger I am not that stubborn Ragnar Loðbrók. But she couldn't help the small smile that threatened to over take her maw. However, as the rest of his words made their mark, Thistle frowned and spoke softly, I will ask Gavriil before I ask your priestess Ragnar. She does not like me I don't think and well she makes me nervous. I do not know how to act around her.
Messages In This Thread
make me feel alive - by Ragnar - May 29, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - May 29, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - May 30, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - May 30, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - May 30, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - May 30, 2014, 11:18 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - May 31, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - June 01, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - June 02, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - June 03, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - June 04, 2014, 07:51 AM