we made our blight
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue realizing that her chuckle had been in fact outloud decided she should probably apologize and explain. Normally she would not she would keep it to herself. However, one thing she was finding out was that teenagers were sensitive. I apologize Grimlock I was laughing as I thought of my adopted dau...I mean ward Amelie. I hope it did not seem as if I were laughing at you. She had stopped short of calling Amelie her daughter as she did not quite know if that was where she stood with the young slip of a girl.

Blue chuckled again and said quietly "i'm sure you are. I'm not used to a large family it was merely my parents and I. I had two older brothers of course, but I never saw them. I think I would miss my family if i were you, though I am sure it is nice to have some here where you have settled. Blue shifted and studied him noticing tha the was going to be a large boy, much like his uncles, though he was not dark like them and she. Granted she was not even dark as the two since her fur grew lighter as it faded towards her paws. I hope you eat first Grim. Patrolling on an empty stomach is hard work and besides I have just patrolled so you have a little bit of a leeway if you wish to have breakfast and wake up completely. She raised an eyebrow in mirth, she was happy that so many youths were willing to step up, but she also knew that it was not fair to expect the same level of responsibility from them as her and Peregrine shouldered.
Messages In This Thread
we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 25, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 27, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 31, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 03, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 03, 2014, 12:54 PM