Iktome Plains And when the crimson moon comes up, he drinks the blood of slaves
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
*cries because this post sucks*

The boy looked so ready to fall and yet he kept himself up, high, defying the urge and need to plummet to the ground and readily give himself to his new master. Athan watched him stagger, wondering what the point of it all was, when he was already his. He shook his head, clucking his tongue as he strode closer to him, leaning onto him, trying to shift the boy's weight onto his own shoulder. I am here; there is no need for such bravado, He murmured, his nose sifting through his shoulder fur.

Despite his best efforts, the boy slipped to the ground, piece by piece, just like his will. The bond, the pact, was cemented between them. Athan felt a rush of possessiveness flood over him at the final nod. He laid his head over the boy's neck in a corrupted kind of embrace. He felt the head shake this time, his name left a mystery. Athan shrugged. You will tell me eventually, I am sure,
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And when the crimson moon comes up, he drinks the blood of slaves - by Athanasius - December 28, 2016, 02:48 PM