Silver Creek Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m]
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She seemed hurt. He hadn't meant to hurt her, he didn't want to ever hurt her. He wasn't avoiding her because of her...but because of himself. She seemed nervous, and he wasn't used to seeing her this way. She was normally sure of herself, her position. She'd never come to him unsure if a request would be met, but here she was. His mouth gaped open and he attempting to form words to tell her not to go. But if she didn't go, what would he do?

She began to speak before he could begin to formulate words. Her scent filled the inside of the tree and he felt his blood pulsing hard and fast. Unconsciously he adjusted his position to stand wider-legged, his chest swelling forward unbidden in a show of his virility. He didn't realize he was doing this, but it was hard to think much past her heat. She was talking still, though. He focused on her words. She had feelings for him. His burning eyes alighted on hers with a sudden focus and intensity. For a moment, her heat was ignored, though his voice came out as husky and deep as before.

"Feelings for me." He muttered, his tone wondering and almost confused. "Spring..." He exhaled, mouth attempting to form words that once more wouldn't come. "I feel the same. I've thought that there was something growing between us for a time. I...you know the issues I have, my past. We share those issues." He struggled to make his thoughts wordsbut he knew she, too, would find it hard to promise herself to someone after what Zander had done to her. He was afraid, terrified. If she had come to him not in her heat, perhaps he wouldn't have had the courage to speak as he did. Her scent bolstered him, compelled him. His fear might have taken hold of him, might have had him run, but her heat held him firmly in place.

It wasn't that he did not want to be held in place, it was that his mind often thought far too much for his true feelings to escape. With her heat in his nose, in his blood, he had no room to overthink. He had simply his emotions, and the lust that had bubbled under ever since he had laid eyes upon her. 

His entire body was tense. He had been learning with Natashe, saving his words for the perfect moment. It had been another design, another ploy to give himself time and make excuses. He still felt he had more to learn...but he wondered if he would ever know enough. "I am still afraid, Spring. But...so much more I want to take the chance." Though he stopped speaking, his gaze stared into hers with the same silent ferocity, and then a flicker of concern entered his gaze.

"You won't regret this, after your heat passes?" His voice sounded suddenly small, and fearful, the last shred of doubt that his fears could force forward in the face of such a confession. He stood on a precipice, for whatever answer she gave would change things permanently.
Messages In This Thread
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Spring - December 22, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 23, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Spring - December 23, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 23, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Spring - December 23, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 28, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Spring - December 29, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Spring - December 29, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Spring - December 30, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Heston - January 02, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Spring - January 08, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Heston - January 09, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Spring - January 19, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Heston - January 20, 2017, 07:43 PM