Ravensblood Forest Foolish Protector
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i feel like this post sucks and i'm so sorry. ;-; pali will be missed mar. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The howls rose for him, one by one, though none sounded as distressed as the first, as Isley’s. It set the gangster’s hackles to bristle against his nape and spine and his pace increased the closer he drew, his heartbeat loud in his ears, so loud that when he did stop and took a frantic look upon the scene, of Dakarai and Olive and then to Isley curled around a body — Palisander’s he did not for a second doubt — and the putrid scent of blood mixed heavily with cat upon the air. His breath was quick, shallow, gasping for the cold air that would not come to his lungs as if, suddenly, he could no longer find them. Palisander’s death struck him hard, as Furiosa’s had and he moved forward on numb legs, towards Isley, his fiery gaze dark with his sorrow and grief and pain for her.

“Isley,” The deep, smoky timbre of his voice was low, a quiet rumble, but made to be soft. Her pain was their pain and as her Ceannasach he wanted to aid her with the burden of her grief. Palisander was a good man, and Isley was his most trusted, before even Furiosa. “We are here.” He rasped out, including The Family as a whole instead of just himself. You are not alone, implied behind his words. He wanted to place a comforting touch upon her but hesitated not sure if she would appreciate it. He knew they needed to bury Palisander’s body, both out of respect for the man who had been apart of their core foundation and to ward off any further temptation for the cat that had taken his life but he did not deign to bring it up. For now, he was content to let her grieve over her mate's body.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Foolish Protector - by Palisander - December 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Foolish Protector - by Hemlock - December 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Foolish Protector - by Dakarai - December 29, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Foolish Protector - by Olive - December 29, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Foolish Protector - by Arturo - December 29, 2016, 03:15 PM