Ocean's Breath Plateau When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra was quick to wolf down the meal, not wanting to give it to anyone. It was only when she swallowed it that she noticed a big white wolf coming towards her. Kendra battered her pale eyes at the approaching figure. The dots on her brows raised before she decided to run. In her eyes this male was big and coming towards her perhaps with the intent to hurt her. But as she dashed away she instantly noticed that the energy her meal brought her was dwindling.

She stopped and lowered herself to the ground. Kendra hadn't been around wolves much, she met with a few wolves. She decided that if she showed submission the male might leave her alone. Her social skills hadn't really improved. She had no clue how to deal with strangers. She rather wanted them to stay strangers. If she only realized that this male wasn't a stranger to her at all. The female lost her confidence while being alone.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away - by Kendra - December 30, 2016, 05:30 AM