Hushed Willows When a ghost is on the hunt
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Really? Awesome." She said with a grin. Perhaps while there they would find something worth bringing back to the pack - a deer or something similar size would be preferable, though she'd gladly take anything they could find. Gwen still wanted to prove her worth as a hunter for the Keep, and maybe if her and Silas could bring something down it would contribute to her earning a trade.

The wolfess walked alongside Silas, also occasionally lowering her nose to the ground in an attempt to possibly scent something. She wasn't, however, an excellent tracker. Gwen was much more skilled in the actual process of hunting, particularly if it was large game - or even a rabbit - as she was light on her feet and fast. Yet, still, she did want to help as much as she could. The white she-wolf, when not sniffing the ground, glanced around her, scanning the area around the pair. Her eyes were sharp - useful for spotting small prey or even larger, camoflaged prey.

Gwen was broken out of her thoughts as a question was given to her. She turned her head slightly to look at Silas, before nodding eagerly. "Yes... I mean, I'm working on the hunter trade. I enjoy hunting very much - especially the chase." She smiled and continued, "I'm not the best tracker, after all. I'm better at ambushing prey, chasing if necessary. Becoming an official hunter of the pack would be an honor."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 09, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 12, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 12, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 13, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 13, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 15, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 16, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 17, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 19, 2016, 08:22 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 29, 2016, 12:29 AM