we made our blight
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
If Grimlock would have known that she had thought he was sensitive he would have been quick to correct her with a scowl that he wasn’t sensitive. It was just that Grimlock didn’t really know how to deal with wolves outside of his family. Flightless Falcons had more than just Redleaf-DiSarinno’s of course but they made up the majority of it’s ranks and so family was what the raptor was inherently used to dealing with. In a way, it had sort of made the teen socially well…inept. “Oh,” Grimlock let out puffing out his cheeks with air and letting the world spill forth on his exhale. Blue Willow seemed to have stumbled on calling this mystery girl her adopted daughter but caught herself in the middle of ‘daughter’ and switched it to ward. It was a quick moment but not quick enough for it to go unnoticed by Grimlock who pursed his lips tersely, frowned and then shrugged in an ‘eh’ manner. This mystery girl: Amelie and the Beta’s relationship whatever kind it was wasn’t any of the raptor’s business. It was curious and he would have been lying if he said he didn’t want to call her out on it but he wasn’t so rude. Normally.

Besides he was still in ‘Dead To The World’ mode and in said zombie-like mode he wasn’t up for detangling complicated things. The simpler the task, the better.

Pfffttt, Grimlock let out the noise without even thinking of it before he bust out laughing at the idea of him missing his family, especially Whimsy and Gale. In truth, he was finding — damn it all — that he did miss the twins (not that anyone was ever going to get him to admit it) but he liked being the tough, rebellious guy. “I don’t miss them.” It was a lie but he said it with such a forceful conviction that he might have believed it himself if he didn’t know better. Blue Willow’s talk of food, as if her words about ‘eating’ was an unknown cue card his stomach let out a loud rumble. “Shit,” He dropped in his head in an exasperated manner that was a resemblance of a human hitting their forehead with their palm. Food. Only like the most important thing ever and I forgot.” He probably would have even continued on with his patrols if he had not met here and wouldn’t have even realized he was hungry until he began to wake up out of his zombie-like stupor.

Messages In This Thread
we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 25, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 27, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 31, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 03, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 03, 2014, 12:54 PM