Heron Lake Plateau Only fools fall for you (and me)
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai stared at his paws cringing internally again when she brought up that he did not have a good reason. He had a feeling she wasn't going to let him get past that so easily. "When you were growing up, did you do things to make your parents proud of you Emory. Like, that was the reason you did  certain things," he questioned looking at her with his blue orbs. It was a question innocent enough but at the same time he might be able to prove a point.

Emory explained that she had not meant coming up with constellations she had meant to come up with their stories. Indirectly asking him for one about Orion. "I'd like to think that Orion came from a kingdom ruled by a great King and Queen and that the King and Queen he worked under so loyally trusted him enough to send him on a journey to retrieve something that was lost many years ago. Perhaps by fault of their own but they were determined to get said thing back and this warrior was sent because he was the bravest of them all. Scared by little and wise enough to face challenges that he would come across on his journey," Onai spoke in a warm and welcoming tone. He had to admit he was quite proud of himself for that, though he wasn't sure what Emory would think. 

When Emory commented on the fact that Orion and Onai was not a connection that had been made by himself Onai nodded. "It seems so," he agreed.

Emory asked another question about Orion. Why did it remind him of himself. "Now look who's asking all the questions," he mused playfully reflecting on the last time they had met and how it had been he asking a lot of the questions. 

"Well," he began. "A warrior is a person who not only fights to protect the things that he cares about no matter the cost. His family. His kingdom. It is also someone who is loyal, and trustworthy. Someone that people can rely on to protect them in times where it matters most. Orion was willing to lay down his life to retrieve something for his King and Queen despite it being their fault that it was lost. That's loyalty," he stated before continuing.

"I'd like to think that I am  much the same way. If I truly care about something or someone then I know I would lay down my life for them in a heartbeat. I did that for my brother despite the cause of various situations being because of him," he stated in a rather relaxed tone.

I am quite proud of this post :P
Messages In This Thread
Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 30, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 30, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 30, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 30, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 30, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 30, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 30, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 31, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 31, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 31, 2016, 12:29 AM