Heron Lake Plateau Only fools fall for you (and me)
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory dug her her paws into the ground at the mention of her parents, she gave a vexed look at the brute, her eyes no longer showing a pool of lust that always filled them. She was reminded of her horribly mother, and the way she had treated them and her father. "We do not speak of my parents." She snarled, of course Onai would have no knowledge she would react this way, they were only now getting to know each other, but she couldn't help the impulse that drove her to be rude. The answer was yes, her whole life was fueled by what her father had taught her; conning. She would do it as long as she possibly could, but she would never admit that in such a juvenile stage of a relationship. 

She relaxed after a moment, letting herself breath. His story helped to calm her down, and she laid down in the snow, no matter how cold it was. Emory needed some form of rest, even just be for her legs. The fae placed her head between her paws, feeling as her heart beat slowed. Her ears lifted to listen to him speak. The story was satisfying, and she enjoyed while she could, his tone of voice helping her to unwind a bit more. "I like it." Was all she had to say, she was still settling down from her outburst and didn't want to be overly excited about the story, no matter how much she liked it. 

His comment did make her smile, but only faintly. "Would you prefer me to stop?" She asked, in a jestful tone. She almost reflected him by saying, any questions you have for me? But realized more questions for her might be innapropiate with her last reaction to one. 

The vixen enjoyed as the ebony wolf opened up himself to her, and wondered why he was so deadset on being loyal. Especially since she was such the opposite, at least for anyone out side of Reek or Alder. She was even being disaffected towards Aspen, even though she felt extremely guilty for it, it couldn't change the fact that she was. 

He then continued to justify himself, and she couldn't argue because it was true. She believed he did what he did because he was taught that way of life and despite regretting it, he was proud of his loyalty. 

And proud you should be! Sorry for Em's outburst, she's a but touchy on that subject
Messages In This Thread
Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 30, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 30, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 30, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 30, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 30, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 30, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 30, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 31, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 31, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Onai - December 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: Only fools fall for you (and me) - by Emory - December 31, 2016, 12:37 AM