Redhawk Caldera This castle is in unacceptable condition!
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
When he rolled to the side, Raven lifted her head and watched but didn't take action right away. She glanced over at Finley (assuming she was in the den too) and suddenly wished her godmother was lactating too. Perhaps if she spent enough time here in the den, she might start? Raven wondered, though she quietly shook her head and refocused on the now-screaming baby boy.

Maybe now was a good time to drop by the badger den, actually, since none of the puppies were currently nursing. Standing suddenly, Raven grimaced a little at the stiffness of her body. Playing wet nurse was really taking a toll on her. She could probably use the walk regardless of anything else.

"I'm going to step out for a few but I'll be right back," the yearling said to the new Alpha female before giving the nibbler and each of his siblings a quick nudge and then exiting the den.

I figure @Finley or @Elwood could take over from here if you want to continue this thread! :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: This castle is in unacceptable condition! - by Raven - January 01, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: This castle is in unacceptable condition! - by Raven - January 01, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: This castle is in unacceptable condition! - by Raven - January 01, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: This castle is in unacceptable condition! - by Raven - January 01, 2017, 04:13 PM
RE: This castle is in unacceptable condition! - by Elwood - January 01, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: This castle is in unacceptable condition! - by Elwood - January 02, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: This castle is in unacceptable condition! - by Elwood - January 03, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: This castle is in unacceptable condition! - by Elwood - January 03, 2017, 10:02 PM