Stavanger Bay Listen to Your Heart
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Her ears flicked lazily back as she listened to another wolf approach. The gait of the smaller female was familiar, welcome, despite her forlorn state. She shifted her weight so that she leaned in close, happy to share her warmth and space. While most of the costal wolves seemed to lack a taste for the winter chill, Muses had often found herself longing for the silent deepfreeze that she had grown up with. "I know, Doe, and I am sorry." Her heart was heavy, but her words were sincere. Doe's whole life was within the area. Her mate had lost his brother, and there was no longer an alliance between the two nearby packs. Worse still, she assumed that they would want to move further away from the blight of what had been Donnelaith; somewhere safe, and far away from the rage of potential fires.

"I will do whatever I can to help you. Without Donnelaith, Ingram, or Deirdre, I have nowhere else to go, except for return to the mountains." She sighed, unable to bring her head up to meet the other woman's gaze. Exploring the nearby mountains was a choice, but she did not have the strength to do such a thing. She felt so weak that she was certain that the mountains would break her. "And I'm happy to help you with yours and Skellige's pups-" It was hard not to wince at the mention of the former Leviathan. "But I don't know if I can continue to produce milk." Her ears flattened, two copper triangles pressed against her crown in shame. The stress was taking a noticeable toll on her body.
Messages In This Thread
Listen to Your Heart - by Muses - January 01, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Doe - January 01, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Muses - January 01, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Doe - January 01, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Muses - January 01, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Doe - January 06, 2017, 12:21 AM