Stavanger Bay Listen to Your Heart
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
It was a comfort to be so near to the familiar shewolf. Doe had come to care for her greatly during their time together in the Stone Den. Things had changed, and she was no longer the boon that she had once been, but Doe could not bring herself to feel sorrow, at that. There were worse things than this - her own children could be weaned, now, and meat would supplement the diet of Skellige's brood.

"We'll survive," she assured the other, grooming ash from where it'd fallen on her cheek. A glance up at the sky revealed that it would continue to fall for some time, but that did not mean they had to submit to it. "They grow so fast - soon enough, they won't even need our milk." But they would still need to be taken care of for a while yet. A rush of graditude seemed to chase away the chill hanging in her fur. "I'm glad you're safe, Muses," Doe whispered. "I'm glad you're here with me."

She leaned her head against the other for a moment before rising and stretching her legs. "Will you help me make an offering to the sea?" she asked, hoping that the woman would be willing to serve the Wickedness while she remained with them.
Messages In This Thread
Listen to Your Heart - by Muses - January 01, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Doe - January 01, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Muses - January 01, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Doe - January 01, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Muses - January 01, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Listen to Your Heart - by Doe - January 06, 2017, 12:21 AM