Deepwood Weald you waiting at ho[m]e for me saying what time do you call this?
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
The alluring mixture of chivalry and cheek that Arturo offered enchanted Lotte wholly, and a low, wheedling whine spilled warmly from her lips. “Slower yet and I might die,” she quipped, chuckling throatily. Her argent eyes widened briefly in surprise, then fluttered closed at his daring caress; she tipped back her head to expose her throat, surrendering utterly to his touch. A wordless murmur of pleasure hummed within her throat as she wriggled appealingly in the foliage beneath the Ceannasach and reached up with greedy arms in an attempt to draw him nearer still. “As many babes as I want,” she sighed with unabashed elation, a mirthful giggle rollicking behind her swift rejoinder: “I think twenty would be a nice, conservative start.”

Quite suddenly, “It is heat that scares me,” she confessed, looking up at the coywolf with a glint of trepidation in her moonbright eyes. “I want to want you every day the way I want you now — because I wish it, not because a primordial urge tells me to. My wanting for you is special and separate, kullanmuru, and I do not want the first time you have me to be when my season blooms at last.” She hesitated, trying to recapture the strange, sweet sensation that had made her blood sing earlier, and entreated at last in a hopeful lilt: “Will you teach me?” The more she thought of it, the better the idea sounded. “Will you teach me how to please and be pleased by you?” Though inexperienced, her movements were far from clumsy as she pressed the tip of her nose against Arturo’s collarbone, preening and nibbling ardently at the sensitive flesh. She knew how to comfort and soothe, nurture and mother — and she know how to lure a wolf with the sweet sashaying of her hips — but the actual giving and receiving of pleasure was something Lotte had yet to experience.

Coming up for air at last, “Teach me,” she demanded, imperious and bashful and just a little impatient as she nipped harmlessly at his shoulder. Lotte would never be a meek, weak-willed creature — but Arturo didn’t need a woman like that at his side. “I am a very hardworking student, my — my love.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you waiting at home for me saying what time do you call this? - by Lotte - January 03, 2017, 06:39 AM