Northstar Vale my mind, my gun, they comfort me
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Phone post below--beware, lmao.

Some time had passed since her last departure from the cavern, the happenings of her tribe having kept her preoccupied. When at last it had seemed as if things had settled and she'd felt her children old enough to be left alone, she'd slipped through the lair's opening and made her way through the mountains. The rocky terrain underfoot had felt all too familiar, but the chill to the air and the patches of snow made her enjoy it a little less. There'd come a moment or two where she had wondered if it might be wiser to turn back and return home, but no amount of questioning had led to any real actions being taken. Asterr had pressed onwards despite the bitterness of the winter winds, eventually having found herself moving downwards into the vale.

Whilst she'd not been born amongst the peaks and ridges of any mountain, the Sunspire Range had provided her with the chance to familiarize herself with the rough land formations. Having lived there for a long while already she had thought herself to be fully capable of traversing the paths at any given time, but that belief had flown right out the window as she'd found herself slipping. So often was she careful that the fact that she'd stepped onto a section of loose rocks had both shocked and confused her, then pained her as her body had been dragged down the rest of the way into the vale. And though she'd managed to escape without any serious injuries and stand up afterwards, her heart hadn't slowed back down to its regular pace. Uncertainty kept her from traveling back up the way she'd come from, and so it was along the flatter lands that she'd started to walk, allowing herself a moment or two before returning home.

Across the earth she'd moved, ensuring that there truly hadn't been a great deal of damage done to her body. When she'd stopped again, it had been only because the scent of another had tickled her nose, whose direction the Chieftess had begun to move in out of curiosity. Upon her arrival, she'd spotted only the eldest of the duo; the fact that there was a child there with her had not been realized, but she'd still kept herself from drawing too close. "Hello," she'd greeted, unable to say much more. A familiar scent intermingling with Starbuck's own had captured her attention, knowing not what it was, but realizing that she'd not smelt it in a great while. It was faint, hardly able to be detected anymore, but she'd still found enough of it to hold her attention and be interested in the other canine.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
my mind, my gun, they comfort me - by Starbuck - December 31, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: my mind, my gun, they comfort me - by Witchhazel - January 01, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: my mind, my gun, they comfort me - by Asterr - January 03, 2017, 11:45 AM
RE: my mind, my gun, they comfort me - by Starbuck - January 03, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: my mind, my gun, they comfort me - by Asterr - January 06, 2017, 02:34 AM