Silver Edition
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian watched the brute change course and draw close to her, this earned him a friendly smile before her visage faded to a vaguely friendly expression. She wasn't one for sharing her emotions through her body language, she had worked for years on the art of concealing it actually.

She thought over his question, she could answer politely and then cast off conversation, but she wanted some repartee after being rejected by another, so she offered up more information then she would normally, not one for much words regularly she thought them over in her head before speaking aloud.

I am exhausted actually, I have been trying to build a den out of flat rocks and I am far to ... ineffective at getting the last rock to fall into place

Over in the denning area where she had been told to set up a den to sleep she had piled rocks below an upright slab of stone. She had intended on tipping the slab down upon her piled rocks making a crude tee-pee like structure. However try as she might she and all her 60 pounds could not make that rock tip over, She had even dug at the base of the rock hoping that by removing enough ground from below might force the rock to tip but that was proving futile and ruining the inside of her ... den ...

She was a strange wolf coming from a strange background, wanting to sleep under hard stone, rather then in a soft hole. But that was how she was raised and she wanted to hold true to her Cleric roots.

Ahh.. How about yourself? She asked almost as an after thought, she couldn't help but wonder why he was smiling before. Thinking about it and coming up with her own presumptions was nowhere near as good as just asking the question and finding out for sure.
Messages In This Thread
Silver Edition - by Gavriil - May 29, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: Silver Edition - by Nerian - May 31, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Silver Edition - by Gavriil - June 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Silver Edition - by Nerian - June 02, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Silver Edition - by Gavriil - June 04, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Silver Edition - by Nerian - June 04, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Silver Edition - by Gavriil - June 05, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: Silver Edition - by Nerian - June 05, 2014, 07:35 PM