Chimera Fields my fingers laced a crown
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I’m going to say that Indie sneakily follows Cathenna after this thread, if that’s alright! 

Indie’s days had gone from woefully mundane to quite interesting after making the decision to trail behind the grecian woman from the coast. Cathenna hadn’t agreed to the pursuit, nor was she aware of its existence… but that was what made it fun. In the shadows Indie thrived, strengthened by the subterfuge’s cloak of anonymity. When given a task [even a task given by herself], Indie was relentless. So manic became she that she would lose sleep in thoughts, ideas, what ifs and wild possibilities. Her sleuthing was all consuming; not a moment passed her by that she wasn’t testing the winds direction, worked to hide her presence and timing her movements with those of Cathenna. She was so entertained with the act that the grin could not be shaken from her velveteen muzzle, no matter how hard she tried.

The dark woman did not know why she acted as an invisible envoy to the woman. Cathenna was a strong woman and could obviously hold her old in the wilds. It wasn’t out of cruel intent either, for Indie rather liked the seawolf. The simple fact was that Indie had been dreadfully bored and Cathenna [unintentionally] offered her beguilement. To the hoyden, the choice had been obvious. 

Today Cathenna had provided just splendid entertainment. The lady wove though the land, carefully avoiding the claimed parklands that dotted the area and Indie traced her every ambling step. Then, another woman appeared in the winter landscape. Cathenna greeted her. Indie hunkered down in a thicket of bramble, suger dusted with winter snow. It was hard to hear their distant voices — perhaps, soon, she would make her presence known… but that moment was not now. For now she would stay in the shadows and glean what she could from these two strangers.
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 05, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 07:30 PM