Swiftcurrent Creek She's your saving grace my friend
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the delay I guess the tag didn't work for me, I don't intend to stay long in this thread, just popping through placing this thread just before "To Save you I'd murder the world" and just after he left bazi at the Den in "daddy cool"

Ferdie Von Pelt appeared just then, trotting across the packlands, far from a scout or warden, he was not a wolf to linger at the boarders when it wasn't necessary but that seemed to be where he was heading now.

His pelt was dry and ungroomed, many of spring times matts and dead winter coat clumped to him, left there carelessly though he'd look more normal that way, it was not usual for him not to keep himself immaculately groomed.

The never did try to hide his emotions he wore them on his 'sleeve' so to speak, he felt deserted and rejected, and it was more then he could bare.

Ferdie nearly ran into Jace and the new packmate he had yet to meet he had watched them from afar but had not gumption to met them before this moment. Ferdie closed his eyes for a moment and collected himself even if he were to leave the pack on his own volition, a decision that was clearly rending his heart in two. He should at least be nice to those within the pack, they were his family until his choice was made up with resolve. Somehow he doubted he could actually leave.

Ferdie pulled himself up into a sitting position managing to speak with more confidence then he felt, but perhaps it was his slight Canadian accent that lended him that gift Sorry about that I was on the trail of something there... Don't ask me what because I'm sure I'll catch up with it later he chuckled softly and shook his shoulders easing the stress from them.

He decided he was going to live in this moment and ignore both the recent past and the future, He couldn't bare to think on anything else. With that he smiled allowing the smile to reach his eyes, he was always excited to met new wolves. Jace, he nodded a deferral to the brute, then he offered his name to the other something most wolves in this pack rarely did, the other pack members he had met in his own good turn seemed to covet their names and not offer them Hey there, I am Ferdie Von pelt He did not expect her to call him Ferdie Von Pelt no one usually used his full name unless they were mocking him. 'Ferdie' would work just fine.

toying with my table @Jace @Serengeti Lets not get to involved here a post or two at least for Ferdie and then he'll fade
Messages In This Thread
She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 17, 2014, 12:22 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 17, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 28, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 29, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 02, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 03:00 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - June 03, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 08:39 PM