Meadowlark Prairie i wish i may, i wish i might.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Her ears swiveled as she heard the sound of someone approaching. As alarmed as she was, she remained lying on the ground as she whipped her head towards the noise. It took her seconds to recognize him and only a few more to settle her rapidly beating heart. This guy was okay. Wildfire liked him.

Liffey was quiet as he spoke, first asking what she was looking for before launching into another series of comments and inquiries. She parted her mouth to answer once or twice before giving up and just listening. She didn't mind his chattering - it was a bit endearing and reminded her of her twin. It was for that reason she knew how to be patient. She'd get to answer soon enough. They always ran out of breath at some point.

When the young wolf did stop, there was one question on her mind out of all that he'd said. "Uncle P was your dad?" she asked, confused. She'd never heard of a son named Jackrabbit before and she'd been far too young to remember him when he'd been a member of the Caldera.

The two spoke at length for a little while before Liffey decided to stand and begin the journey back home again, this time at a more reasonable pace. Jackrabbit disappeared in the opposite direction, but the girl's eyes were skyward again and she didn't notice where exactly it was that he'd gone.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i wish i may, i wish i might. - by Liffey - January 02, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: i wish i may, i wish i might. - by Jackrabbit - January 02, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i wish i may, i wish i might. - by Liffey - January 04, 2017, 06:54 PM