Swiftcurrent Creek She's your saving grace my friend
21 Posts
Ooc —
If you’d each like to post once more, I’m willing to fade after this one. <3

She was pleased to learn that Jace appreciated the honesty she offered him at the very least, even if her commitment to them was shaky at best. She hadn’t been able to find the footing she had once boasted so naturally since Splintered Spine and her avid ambition was pointed at something else entirely now.

Her gaze lingered on Jace as he asked her how she felt about the Creek thus far. While it was a question that came too soon (she’d only just met Jace and Fox, although she’d stayed a day in the area which was just long enough for her to know that it was perfectly acceptable), she was also pleased to discover he wasn’t interested in prying unnecessarily. She was a very socially tolerant wolf, but she respected boundaries and expected others to do the same. There would be time yet to find the way to more intricate details.

It’s beginning to grow on me already, she said with a winning smile and bright optimism.

Just then a powerhouse of a grey male came upon them. She noted he was rather eccentric as he spoke, quite gentle and incredibly amicable. Serengeti, she replied cordially to his introduction. It’s a pleasure to meet you. She then glanced from one male to the other, full of interest—she was thoroughly dwarfed by the pair of them even if she was not a small wolf, but that wasn’t at all what she was so keenly observing.
Messages In This Thread
She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 17, 2014, 12:22 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 17, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 28, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 29, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 03:00 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - June 03, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 08:39 PM