Sun Mote Copse wonderland
27 Posts
Ooc —
I hope its OK that I skip @Bastian — I'd like to end the thread and carry on her story elsewhere. Maybe she'll double back and try again. She's traveled too far away at this point and I don't wanna discredit half her post log hahaha.

When a second wolf arrived, Miyax grew more nervous. The first had outright snapped at her for no apparent reason — being defensive most likely, but she was eager and submissive, and pleaded with a short whine for his compliance — and so she was unsure of what to do when there were two-versus-one.

This second wolf was thin and fit. The scent of it was everywhere, so Miyax assumed the land belonged to her (and rightly so); the stranger had an air of control about her but Miyax, thinking her small and diminutive (and thusly weak), did not immediately catch-on that she might be of higher rank than the healthy male present.

Similar to her encounter with the Silver Creek wolves, she misjudged the situation. It no longer seemed viable for her to linger, not when the male had snapped at her in such a way, and now with an added body -- she was too nervous about it. So without further pleading, Miyax withdrew. Her tail curled low, the tip flicking, her ears slicked back and eyes averted, she hastened a retreat.
Messages In This Thread
wonderland - by Miyax - December 15, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: wonderland - by Bastian - December 17, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: wonderland - by Eshamun - December 17, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: wonderland - by Miyax - December 18, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: wonderland - by Bastian - December 28, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: wonderland - by Miyax - December 28, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: wonderland - by Eshamun - December 30, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: wonderland - by Miyax - January 05, 2017, 03:37 PM