Sun Mote Copse make me cry
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
PP on the chillens, let me know if you'd like me to change it!

Ever one to misinterpret the words of others, fury curled in Ragna's gut as Giana bid them farewell. She was leaving them! Would she take her children and doom them to die? Or would she leave them there, mouths to feed and no mother to feed them. Faithless, Ragna growled, immediately abandoning her work tending the shrine to chase the source of the howl.

Yet it led her to Giana's den, not to the edge of the copse or beyond, as she had expected. You- she began as she ducked into the den, though whatever vitriol she had prepared aborted at the sight within the den. The occupants were still there, as peaceful a vignette as any. Yet cursory investigation revealed that Giana had passed, though apparently painlessly, if the serene expression her corpse wore was any indication. Sadness and grief passed through the Shieldmaiden, but she was ever bent towards duty, and her duty now fell to the children.

Unskilled as she was at childcare, Ragna did not know whether she should take the suckling children from their mother. In the end she did, carefully grasping each child and moving them aside. It was cold, and she did not want to leave them without heat for long. Still, she wanted to remove the body. And so she did, taking Giana's corpse by the scruff and dragging it out of the den and off to the side. Once there she, too, howled for @Asherah or @Honey , who would better know how to care for the children.

And once they were called for, Ragna retreated back into the den and curled around the children to keep them warm while they waited.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
make me cry - by Giana - January 05, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: make me cry - by Honey - January 05, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: make me cry - by Ragna - January 05, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: make me cry - by Asherah - January 05, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: make me cry - by Aurora Artemis - January 05, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: make me cry - by Honey - January 06, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: make me cry - by Calypso - January 07, 2017, 06:32 PM