Sea Lion Shores The Sea as my guide, but the Moon as my prayer
May we know them Δ May we be them Δ May we raise them
25 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Im posting just because I am so bored! But all are still welcome!

Cathenna was surprised to find another woman approaching. The intensity of the salty air increased slightly as seh approached, as if bringing another Sea with her. She was pelted in a vibrant pure white, existing in stark contrast to the dull sand that surrounded them both. Was she another Sister? Cathenna had yet to find the group of Nereides that had been traveling in the area, her chapped paws preventing through travel. 

Had she been any other wolf, perhaps Cathenna would have been embarassed to be found galavanting around on the beach, but Cathenna was a divine daughter. And so she had no qualms about dancing on the beach, showing her joy at life to the Mother Sea. 

As the woman spoke however she took a slight step back, perhaps seeming as if she did not understand the words spoken. And yet she heard them clear, as clear as the light of the day. Her jaw falling open slightly, and her tail swayed in her sense of excitement. "Και ευχές σε σένα, αδελφή."  She Cathenna dipped her head, greeting the woman appropriatley.

Her eyes wandered to the male as he arrived, no! Not again. She growled at him, snapping her jaws at him with a short bark, warning him not interfer. She had been interupted by a male last time she tried to greet a sister, and it would not happen again. 
I do want you here Astraios! I don't mean to offend
she needed a hero, so that's what she became 
Cathenna's Paw-prints
Hunter trade: I II III IV V/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sea as my guide, but the Moon as my prayer - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 06:42 PM