Moonspear moonrise kingdom
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
To her delighted (and inexplicable dismay) it was not Constantine or even her uncle or father who answered her call, but Aria. The darkling quickly forgot her disappointment in favor of awe as she drew nearer to the pale shewolf. There was something about Aria that seemed very impressive - maybe just because she'd never seen her act goofy to amuse her and her sisters when they were tiny, but maybe it was something else.

"Hi," Alya breathed, tail wagging excitedly as Aria inclined her head, and Alya loved to be treated like the princess she was, but it seemed so cool that Aria was being so proper instead of sneaky like her mom or playful like her dad, or like any of her other family members, either. She was Aria, all regal and cool. Everything about this encounter was so. cool. "Uh... hi," she said, mentally berating herself when she realized she'd already said that. Now Aria would think she was stupid, and maybe she wouldn't want to take her on the trip. "I need," she began, trying to answer the shewolf's question but then... not really sure that was how she should start off with her request.

Time to start over.

"Hello, Aria. I was hoping that you... that you'd take me on a scouting trip," she explained in a small voice, unleashing the full force of her puppy-dog eyes on the older girl. It usually only worked on her dad, but maybe Aria would also be susceptible to this form of manipulation. She could only hope.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
moonrise kingdom - by Alya - January 01, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Aria - January 03, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Alya - January 06, 2017, 01:35 AM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Aria - January 06, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Alya - January 09, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Aria - January 09, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Alya - January 10, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Aria - January 10, 2017, 12:18 AM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Alya - January 10, 2017, 12:47 AM
RE: moonrise kingdom - by Aria - January 12, 2017, 03:27 PM