Chimera Fields my fingers laced a crown
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The surprisingly scene continued to play out in front of Indie  — [if she had hands] she would have clapped with delight, so pleased was she!  The words “we” and “our” that Indie gleaned from the Cathenna and Akantha's frank conversation led Indie to believe they were sisters. Didn’t the familiar shewolf from the coast give her a better name for their… tribe? Ner-something.... oh well. Certain that she would hear the name thrown around at least once or twice, Indie stopped worrying and opportunity began to dawn. Cathenna had entertained and enticed her with talks of harpies and ocean deities, and now that Indie had [not one but] two standing right in front of her, she could receive a true glimpse of this fascinating zeitgeist!

The vaudevillian did felt somewhat bad for the cowering brute, whining as if he were a pup scared by a thunderstorm. Indie, of course, believed all men were licentious and scoundrels… But did that necessitate what Indie understood to be  to her sexual slavery? Indie didn’t necessarily think so. Indie’s probing gaze fell upon the dark man in the the snow and she dipped her head in a jeopardous greeting to him; both testing the situation and Thexxan’s resolve. No matter what, it was clear that he was weak anyways — only a weakling would let themselves suffer such a fate as slavery. He looked strong, like he could fight them! But he didn’t, so he must be weak-willed and unambitious, willing to do the bidding of others. Indie strongly believed that she held the power and desire to change her fate and direct the course of her life… but it was clear that he didn’t. Such a man made her uncomfortable, so Indie clicked her tongue in mock chastisement at the man-boy. “Well, shame on you and your manhood.”  

The two foreign women were speaking in that language [the one she heard by the coast] and as they spoke Olive swallowed her tongue and allowed unbidden silence to fall over her.
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 05, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 07:30 PM