we made our blight
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow shrugged, COnsider yourself lucky then I suppose. For I miss my family very much and it's like a large hole is eating at my insides sometimes. She was merely pointing out the obvious. If he could get through life without missing those who loved him and who he had loved good for him, it was a bit sad, but it was his own issue and she would not bother with it. She strongly suspected he was just shooting the bull so to speak because he was a teenager and a boy at that after all they were notorious for their rebel streaks this much she knew. Her brothers her mother used to say just about killed both of them with their shenanigans.

Blue's eyes went wide again and she could swear she had a mini heartattack when the swear words rolled off his tongue. She could handle it from Peregrine and Atticus at times it was something that defined them but to hear it from the youthful maw of a young boy threw her for a loop and she quite honestly wanted to reprimand but she didn't. Her mother had always told her such cuss words were crass, uncouth and made you sound unintelligent. She would never be that harsh ever with anyone, she just mostly was not used to it. She chuckled at his next confession. It's okay Grimlock there's a cache right over there. she motioned with her paw. I tend to forget to eat at times too.
Messages In This Thread
we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 25, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 27, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 31, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 03, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 03, 2014, 12:54 PM