Dragoncrest Cliffs hell, heal
16 Posts
Ooc — Hero
It's much better than being out on our own. He warmly reassures his brother, speaking their native language (which Hero won't bother to look up at work), and leaning in to give Arlo a comforting nuzzle. They had traveled mid winter to a place they had never been to. Now they would not have to worry about other predators, and there was plenty of food around. Just being allowed to live within Drageda's territory felt like a luxury.

Better to keep in practice, eh? He hummed, pleased that Arlo was not too tired to indulge him. Melchior found no joy in sparring, but he was determined to prove himself, putting all his effort into doing whatever he could to help the clan, to improve upon gis skills. This was his only goal, and with his one track mind, he seemed impervious to all else. Don't worry, we'll conserve our strength for more important things. He added to indicate that their tussle would be friendly, a mere brushing up on what they might have forgotten during their travels.

Stepping away a few paces, he prepared himself, falling in to a low hunter's stance. He focused on his defenses, letting his tail hang near his hocks, tucking his chin to shield his throat, and lowering his ears; these were all easy targets. Then, rolling his shoulders forward, he dashed to the side, once again targeting Arlo's left shoulder. With his right shoulder braced, he attempted to ram it just behind the meaty section of Arlo's shoulder, hoping to start off by disrupting his brother's balance, maybe even throwing him down to the ground.
so you can just go ahead and follow thru with whatever was rolled (i dont remember)!
Trigedasleng, Common
[Image: naturalist.gif] i, ii, iii, iv, v ; [Image: warrior.gif]  i, ii, iii, iv, v
Messages In This Thread
hell, heal - by Arlo - January 05, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: hell, heal - by Melchior - January 06, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: hell, heal - by Arlo - January 08, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: hell, heal - by Melchior - January 08, 2017, 01:22 PM
RE: hell, heal - by Arlo - January 14, 2017, 04:19 PM