Sun Mote Copse A New Chapter.
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Let's say they are! @Giana @Eshamun PP that she told Eshamun their names, and Eshamun told Asherah at some point. PM me if I should change.

After Giana's burial, Asherah had set out to make a communal den. The earth was hard and cold, it was mid winter. She had searched many places around the Copse, but had not found a place already exsisting big enough for them to dwell. She had lingered at Eshamun's old den, but feared using it, as much as the woman's scent brought comfort. Eshamun had left and Giana had died, she was still wondering if Giana's death wasn't some form of punishment from Molech.

Instead, she had gone to her own birthing den. The walls within were cold and hard, but not as hard as if she hadn't been warming it herself. She dug it deep and wide, resting only slightly. There were separate nooks for sleeping if mother's wanted more isolation, and an antechamber for them all to gather with the children. Honey had been eager to move in, and Asherah was eager to have her. Together they would raise Giana's children. She planned to tell the children of their mother as well, once they were old enough to understand the words.

It was strange to adjust at first, to the den. Having another so near was at once comforting and fretful. Asherah found herself adjusting, though, and it made it easier to trade nursing duties with Honey whenever the woman wished. She lay in the dim light of the den, thinking things over. The den was quiet when she spoke, her eyes searching for Honey in the darkness.

"The male is named Cosmos. Cosmos...Apollo I think Eshamun said. The female is Aurora Artemis. Molech be praised that Eshamun mentioned them in passing to me after Giana's birth. Else their birthnames would die with her. I only pray I remembered them correctly." She fell silent a moment, listening to the gentle sound of nursing. "When they grow enough to understand, we will tell them of their mother. Of her fierce protective nature, of her beauty. They will grow knowing her name as well as ours. Giana deserves that much."

Messages In This Thread
A New Chapter. - by Honey - January 08, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: A New Chapter. - by Cosmos - January 09, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: A New Chapter. - by Asherah - January 09, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: A New Chapter. - by Elohim - January 09, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: A New Chapter. - by Anatha - January 10, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: A New Chapter. - by Calypso - January 10, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: A New Chapter. - by Honey - January 10, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: A New Chapter. - by Aurora Artemis - January 11, 2017, 12:26 AM