we made our blight
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
The words that ushered forth from Blue Willow’s lips leant the raptor some thing to consider and he did, in turn, consider it. It sounded as if she didn’t believe him which she was well within her rights to do both as an individual and because Grimlock was partially telling the truth. It wasn’t a blatant lie, but it wasn’t the full truth either. There was another angle to it, as well, Grimlock realized. He could miss his immediate family but what was the use in it? He had deigned to go off on his own, ready to experience the world and be apart of it as a grown up; besides that he had family right in the Plateau. So, in essence, how could he miss something he already had here? “Well baby birds can’t stay in the nest forever,” He spoke with a casual, dismissive shrug. Some wolves never left the nest, the raptor supposed, but the raptor had some of the DeMonte wanderlust, merely he channeled it into exploring instead of being flighty with his more permanent locations.

Her eyes seemed to go wide every time he uttered a explicit word and the boy snickered slightly. Not because he was trying to be rude but because it was hilarious to meet an adult who got hot under the collar (not in the carnal way, but as bothered) because he used swear words. He had grown up in a family that was pretty divided between being crass and refined. It just happened that Grimlock took after March Owl — he had made it hard on his parents to reprimand him for it when half of his family let explicit words fly without a regard for the youthful ears that heard them. His gaze followed to where she mentioned to the upheaval of fresh dirt but pursed his lips tersely and shook his head. “Nah, I’ll save it for someone who needs it. I’ll just catch myself something.” He personally didn’t like taking from caches unless it was a dire emergency.

Considering his stomach did not feel like it was eating a hole in itself he did not pin his hunger as being ‘dire’. “Thanks though,” He told her with a small smile, not wanting her to think he didn’t appreciate her helpful direction towards the nearest cache. It would be useful information should he ever decide to aid in filling it.

Messages In This Thread
we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 25, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 27, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 31, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 03, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 03, 2014, 12:54 PM