Totoka River the mountain falls for the sea
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
"No," she dismissed with a smile as the silver woman fell in step beside her. Akantha reached out to nose the longer guard hairs on Cathenna's shoulder, taking comfort in the familiar scent of the salt and sea. "a sister is always welcome to walk beside me." There was a clear distinction in those words that defined the differences in her demeanor from earlier. The thorny exterior was all but receeded behind a more honest impression of kindness and warmth. Something only reserved for the eyes and ears of her fellow Nereides. 

Akantha shook her head as she padded down the beach at a slower conversational pace. Her tail trailed behind her, occasionally brushing against Cathenna's own in a manner of familiar affection. "Cathenna, of Themiscrya? I feel as if I've heard your name spoken of before, though I cannot place where." she commented, hopping up and over a large log of driftwood that had long been embedded in the sandy shores. "I am Akantha." the thorny she-wolf offered with a friendly smile. 

The pair continued down the beach, engrossed in pleasant conversation, until the day waned and time bade them return to the Siren's camp.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
the mountain falls for the sea - by Akantha - January 07, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: the mountain falls for the sea - by Cathenna - January 07, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: the mountain falls for the sea - by Akantha - January 09, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: the mountain falls for the sea - by Cathenna - January 10, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: the mountain falls for the sea - by Akantha - January 10, 2017, 10:51 PM