Golden Glade i will fight you
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
puppy consoling thread? :)

hawthorn felt betrayed, for some strange reason. his mother, his father, his brother, his sister - all gone. all that remained of his ragtag family was his sister rose, and though he loved her more than anything in the world and he vowed to protect her with his life, he couldn't help but feel utterly betrayed. for once, young as he was, the boy felt betrayed, broken and vulnerable. he had loved his mother, loved his father, loved his sister, loved his brother, loved his family and in return, they'd all left him. he understood rowan's departure was not his fault, but his father - he resented him, hawthorn knew it was the man's fault that he'd lost a brother and a father.

his mother, god, hawthorn had really loved her. she'd taken care of him, loved him, cared for him, and accepted him deespite his shortcomings but she too had left when rose needed her the most. and what about lily? how could she leave rose? her twin? hawthorn, cold and awkward as he was, simply did not understand how someone could do something so inhumane to his sister. the sister, who whilst technically older than him, he considered to be his younger sister.

and so, hawthorn vowed never to let anyone close to his heart anymore. his sister was there, but that was it. no one else was allowed entry. he wasn't going to let anyone make him broken and vulnerable anymore. no fucking way. he had power now, he was smart, that was enough - or so he thought. with a scowl decorating his face, hawthorn stared at his reflection on the river, body tensed. he needed to find rose, he needed to stay by her, protect her, don't let her go, but he found himself rooted to the ground.

hawthorn's heart constricted - the heart that he so wanted gone. even as young as he was, he was wise, wiser than many could be, and he hurt. he wanted the hurt gone.
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
i will fight you - by Hawthorn Charley - January 12, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i will fight you - by RIP Eden - January 16, 2017, 05:35 PM