I used to whisper to the children
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri usually did not travel far from the borders or the homeland, preferring to stay hidden in the shadows even there. He was not a talkative wolf by nature and the brute really didn't know how to hold much of a conversation unless another was asking questions. He could answer those. He had always adhered to the letter the unwritten rule of to be seen not heard and he made that his law.

So the dark brownie stalked among the trees of the forest flitting from one to the other keeping most of himself hidden except for his red eyes, they glittered and gleamed as he traversed among the shadow bidden trees. There were different smells among the leaves and the roots, other wolves many had passed through here and he wondered at their stories, were they slaves like he, or perhaps they were merely passing through looking for adventures and death. Death he smelled it on the wind, and he was becoming restless most definitely he would need to go on a hunt or something soon, the brute was not used to sitting idle.

Stories stories, shadow stories
Messages In This Thread
I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 03, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 04, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 06, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 06, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 10, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 10, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 14, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 14, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 18, 2014, 10:00 PM