Silver Creek Baby it’s cold outside
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
As he trekked back away from the borders he thought on what he would say to Spring to bring up their status. He was still stumbling through the words in his mind when he caught sight of a familiar face heading towards him. He stopped, dropped the elk and swallowed nervously. She asked after the elk first, and he started to answer but she spoke again. It was only after the second time that he noticed that she seemed nervous about something too. Was she wondering the same thing he was?

"What, you don't think I can kill an elk myself?" He started with a joke, because of course he did. He smiled a little, attempting to ignore the fact that she'd wanted to talk about something important. He thought he could beat her to it. His face grew more serious though as he continued about the elk. "I found it dead, frozen. Good for us in that it's meat, a whole elk, but bad because the weather's obviously pretty extreme. We'll have to be careful, the rest of the pack too. This is for you, by the way." He nudged the meat towards her, sighing a little. His voice was hesitant as he spoke next.

"I also wanted to talk to you about something important. It might be the same thing you want to talk about." He looked up to her, meeting her gaze. "We said that we'd make this different than the last time and we've been staying nearer to each other since. I've loved it, to be honest, and I want to keep doing it. But we never really put a name to anything. You're my mate now, right Spring? You said you were mine, that I was yours...so we're mates." 

"We should move into a den, yours or mine, I don't care, but we should sleep together. Always. And...and what does this mean for the rest of the pack? I'm your mate, I don't care about titles or anything else, I just want you, but we're going to tell the pack about us, right? This isn't a secret, this is official, right?" He rambled a little, and had more stated that they should stay together than asked, but either way it was said. He looked hopefully at her, gauging her face. Had she been coming to ask the same thing? Or worse, was she coming to say it had been a mistake? He was suddenly just as unsure as before he'd started.
Messages In This Thread
Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 11, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 13, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 14, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 14, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 14, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 15, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 15, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 16, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 20, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 20, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 21, 2017, 05:31 PM