To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
a dandy dreamed what means to die
40 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Oh dang, sorry about that! I edited my post. <3

[table width=60%][tr][td]

Szymon at last relinquished his grip and the darker brother tore away from him silently, shaking himself as it it would rid him of any evidence that he had been forced to submit. Admittedly, Szymon's had not been a forceful gesture, rather Jagoda had allowed it to happen out of necessity. There was no other way to proceed, if Jagoda was to regain  his place among the Sea wolves. Allowing his pale sibling the perks of his rank was utterly disgusting; indeed, it left a sour feeling in his stomach. 

Incredulous, Jagoda lifted a brow, regarding Szymon as if he were dull. Really? he criticized. I have returned, and you know what I want. He looked at the ground a moment, unable to meet his brother's honey gaze. What happened to Skellige? Fear tainted his voice, and he lifted his eyes again, already frightened of the answer to his query.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Jagoda - December 13, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Szymon - December 15, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Jagoda - January 13, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Szymon - January 13, 2017, 07:20 AM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Jagoda - January 15, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Szymon - January 15, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Jagoda - January 25, 2017, 05:11 AM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Szymon - January 26, 2017, 03:14 AM