Silver Creek Baby it’s cold outside
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Despite his fumbling and bumbling she seemed relieved at his reaction. He smiled now, the initial burst of panic slowly fading into a calm acceptance. He would likely panic again, perhaps a few more times actually, but for now he could see the beauty of this situation. He nodded as she mentioned early symptoms, though he of course had no idea what those could be. If she seemed sure, he trusted her. "Thank you for telling me now rather than waiting. I want to know about it, as it goes on. When you feel them move and...and things like that." He said, playfully reaching out to poke at her still small stomach.

While his nose was at her side, he laughed a little and glanced to Spring again. "I'm going to be a father." He shook his head, amazed still, but turned his eyes back to her side. His father had told his litter that he used to talk to them inside their mother's womb, and suddenly, with his heart beating fast, Heston found himself doing the same. "You hear that, puplings?" His voice was hesitant, but proud. "I'm your father, Heston. I apologize ahead of time, I'm new at this. You'll be my first." He looked back up at his mate, beaming. "My father said he did that, when we were unborn. He said we came out a little calmer at his voice, like we knew him. I want them to know me too."

He couldn't keep himself from her even still, and he rubbed Spring again, moving to stand at her shoulder. "You should pick where the den goes. It'll be the first view the children have. You know the Creek best. We can dig it together." Cold ground be damned, he'd dig a den through rock for Spring if he had to.
Messages In This Thread
Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 11, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 13, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 14, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 14, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 14, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 15, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 15, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 16, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 20, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 20, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 21, 2017, 05:31 PM