Redhawk Caldera Let me show you how
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey didn't know what to do. It had fallen down for a moment and seemed like it was just going to stop right there, which was good. She didn't want to creature to come any closer to her as she was afraid of what it might do when it got there. It wasn't that she was afraid that the pup would hurt her - she was just afraid of hurting it. Or of it getting hurt somehow while near her, which struck her as even worse, but only because it occurred to her second.

To her horror, the animal stood again and pivoted towards her. Liffey stared at it as though it were a zombie rising from the grave. She looked hurriedly from side to side as though expecting someone to be there to stop the rampaging beast before it reached her, but there was no one. It was just her and the rodent-looking thing that would one day be a wolf. Quietly, she shuffled backwards and began to whine, her ears planting themselves back against her head as her tail tucked against her rump.

"Hey, no, stay there," Liffey whispered into the dark as she scooted to a stop, "It's cold over here. Go back over there." She gestured with her muzzle towards Raven, praying that these things had learned how to speak already.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Let me show you how - by Phox - January 13, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Let me show you how - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: Let me show you how - by Phox - January 16, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Let me show you how - by Liffey - January 16, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Let me show you how - by Phox - January 21, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Let me show you how - by Liffey - January 23, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Let me show you how - by Phox - February 14, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: Let me show you how - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: Let me show you how - by Phox - March 06, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: Let me show you how - by Liffey - March 11, 2017, 07:27 PM