Golden Glade i will fight you
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
ears twitching, he heard someone approaching. quietly, he acknowledged her presence with a small nod and turned around briefly to greet her but otherwise, said nothing. "i'm fine, but i'm worried about rose," he stated monotonously, still staring at his reflection in th water. there was a small pause. "i'm glad alder's gone," haw spoke, addressing his father by his first name, and enunciating the word rudely, spitting into the water during the process. "we're better off without him. aspen's just as bad, taking lily with her..or did she go willingly?" he scowled, then laughed bitterly and shook his head, refusing to face eden.

"rose. promise me you'll take care of her no matter what," hawthorn turned around then and fixed eden with a calculating gaze, but it was clear from the way his dark expression and tight lips, that he was worried and scared, but he was trying not to show it. "promise me that if you...if you guys ever have to choose between saving her or me, that you'll choose her. promise me that you won't let her get hurt, and teach her..us to fight...." he looked away. "i'm going to kill them. one day."
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
i will fight you - by Hawthorn Charley - January 12, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i will fight you - by RIP Eden - January 16, 2017, 05:35 PM