Silver Creek my tails frozen, and my nose is froze
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
the cold, it seemed, still lingered over them. the chill swept through his fur, and he fought a shiver. he gave his pelt a stiff shake to rid it of the thin layer of snow that the wind had just recently swept upon it, and turned with a smile to Freyja. "never" he replied simply, for he had been born in early spring, never having in his life experienced such conditions. and he was in no way hoping that they would last. spring, sadly, still seemed a few months off, though he hoped the tempurature would at least rise a little more. 

"Should we run? it might warm us up" he suggest nonchalantly, though he gazed to her with a hint of teasing challenge in his eyes. though he found himself to be preoppupied with a great many thoughts that he as a pup had never had to deal with (chiefly, surviving, Freyja, how exactly to repay the Creek for taking them in and a thousand other small worries), still he was up for a game occasionally, however small. and a race might be both fun and useful in the bitter cold.
Messages In This Thread
my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 16, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 18, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 18, 2017, 02:50 PM