Ravensblood Forest pale sun rising
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i am so sorry for the wait on this, eep! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo tended to Lotte as best he could. Though the parasite he had known as Riptide had an affinity for medicines and their deadly counterparts it was not something that Arturo had in common with the (thankfully) long gone ghost. He shuddered to even think the name, instinctively shying away from and shunning it lest the parasite make it’s return — though the gangster hoped that so long as he avoided head trauma for the rest of his life Riptide would remain a cringeworthy and bleak memory. A temporary bought of insanity that gripped him while his mind mended and healed from it’s physical damage. As it was, he did the best he could with the basic knowledge that Isley had imparted on The Family before she left them and the advice that Dakarai had to offer him. The gangster worried for his nightingale, fussed over her as he was wont to do but knew that he couldn’t spend all hours of his days and nights with her. His duties as Ceannasach had not left and he did not wish to smother her as he had done with Chusi.

The contemplation of the renewal of the Red Herring protocol was one he thought of often. He and Lotte had spoken of children and so long as she was well enough, recovered enough when she went into her first heat cycle he was fairly sure their intent was to conceive. Though Arturo was no stranger to striking the correct balance between leader and father he wouldn’t mind the help. Before Isley’s departure he had strongly considered her for the role, for his second in command but he turned his interests for the role to Olive who was his most trusted. One of the few founders to remain by his side. Her views of the world were vastly different than his own but Ceannasach did not think that as a bad thing. Though he was resolute in his thinking, in his ideals and his decisions he would not mind the balance and insight that Olive would provide him and with this in mind he sought her out.

It did not take him long to find her, eliminating the need to call for her, and let out a low chuff in both greeting and to formally announce his presence.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
pale sun rising - by Olive - January 12, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 21, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - January 21, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 30, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 03, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - February 05, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 06, 2017, 09:43 PM