Broken Antler Fen let's show them we are better
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
no problem :3

No longer was she emptied of emotion like he currently was. Rather, for what seemed like the first time since he'd known her, her countenance was full of unfiltered, undiluted emotion. He blinked, uncertain of how or what to make of this situation. After a moment, he pushed it to the side, deciding that he could deal with that later. Right now, he needed to get to the root of the problem and address it immediately, because if he didn't, then their relationship would fall to pieces, and Nico genuinely cared for Aeronwyn - he wanted to salvage whatever was left and make something out of it. He still wanted her, but he didn't know if she still needed him.

"You've been avoiding me," Nico said quietly. "I don't know why. It might be for a good reason, if so, I don't know what it is but I respect it. But...you haven't been telling me things, you haven't been communicating with me at all. And I know I shouldn't expect you to do so, as we're not in any kind of romantic relationship or anything of the sort but you're my closest and dearest friend, the only one I have left, and I suppose I just thought that I meant enough to you for you to actually communicate and talk to me. I guess I was wrong," he smiled bitterly and looked away. "I've been wrong about quite a lot of things, it seems." 

He paused.

"I don't understand why you're like this, or doing this, nor do I claim to understand. I just want you to know that you are the only reason I'm still here - you're the only one tying me to this pack, and reality. You are the only close friend left, and I don't want to lose you too, but I will leave if you continue avoiding me for god knows what reason, and if you keep being distant." He resisted the urge to begin pacing, and rather, bit his lip uncertainly. He was tired, so tired, and he just wanted rest.

"I know you must have a good reason, but we're suppose to communicate, I think, or am I expecting too much?" Nico stared at her, then exhaled sharply. 

"I like you," he said, after a moment of thinking. "I'd like to court you, date you, be something, someone to you. I'd like to be your boyfriend of sorts but we've grown apart, and I no longer know if you feel the same way, or even if I feel the same way anymore. I don't know what to do, Aero. I've tried, really, I have. So, tell me, what should I do? Because I really don't know anymore."

Nico stopped there, realising that he'd said a lot, and perhaps, a bit too much. It came out like word vomit, but he no longer cared. He'd said quite a lot of what he wanted to say, and he'd expressed some of the problems that had been bothering him, and while he still had more, Nico wanted to know what Aero felt, he wanted to know what she wanted. And maybe, just maybe, he wished that she would take action for once, maybe be the one to ask him out instead. He didn't know...just..he wanted her back, but he knew that if things progressed like this, he would be willing to let her go.

Life was too short to be spent forever pining over a girl who didn't return his feelings.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
let's show them we are better - by Nico - January 21, 2017, 09:12 AM
RE: let's show them we are better - by Aeronwyn - January 21, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: let's show them we are better - by Nico - January 21, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: let's show them we are better - by Aeronwyn - January 21, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: let's show them we are better - by Nico - January 21, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: let's show them we are better - by Aeronwyn - January 21, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: let's show them we are better - by Nico - January 22, 2017, 06:17 AM
RE: let's show them we are better - by Aeronwyn - January 23, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: let's show them we are better - by Nico - January 27, 2017, 04:14 PM