Ravensblood Forest here we are my...love?
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The call cut through the ice storm for Ceannasach, and though it was female in it’s origins it was not Olive’s and for a moment Arturo warred with relief and worry all at once. His red herring and her beau had the worst timing. They should have turned right back around and headed home once they realized the weather wasn’t letting up but whether they were unable to or simply hadn’t wanted to he didn’t know. All he could hope was that they were relatively safe as they could be outside of the pack’s borders and that Dakarai had passed on his grim warning to Olive and the pair had considered it with the seriousness that it warranted. If it meant the survival of the pack and the survival of his own children providing Lotte was recovered enough when her own estrus cycle came about he would not hesitate to make good on it. He was cruel enough. If he was cruel enough to conjure the parasite Riptide (and there was no telling what the witch doctor had done when he’d had control of Arturo’s body and mind) then anything was possible. It was with great reluctance that he detached himself from Lotte, leaving his Family to the communal den he had stumbled upon in the throes of the storm.

His duty as Ceannasach did not allow him the luxury of ignoring calls at his borders and so with a steel of his svelte, broad shoulders he weathered the freezing rain, his steps careful as the snow was coated in thin, slick ice. His steps were heavy enough to break through the hardened snow but a glimpse up at the icicles that begun to form and hung from the limbs of the towering sequoias made him nervous. So this discussion would be quick then to ensure the safety of both parties. Fiery red, orange gaze took in the two that stood at his borders, huddled together. Lovers or a mated pair. It seemed to be a recent theme for Teaghlaigh: the pack for lovers. There was no curl of his tail in dominance, never one for flamboyant displays of dominance lest they were called for. They could tell what and who he was to Teaghlaigh easily enough from his stance and the way he carried himself. “This is Teaghlaigh, strangers, and I am it’s Ceannasach, Arturo Fearghal.” He offered his introduction straight forward, figuring there was no time and no reason yet to put into play the red herring protocol, especially with Olive away. “I assume you are searching for a home,” He didn’t bother asking because it was pretty obvious in and of itself. “What skills can you offer us?” He asked, never one to beat around the bush. Besides, he’d already decided that for the safety of all of them he would not drag out this joining process. The sooner it was wrapped up, the sooner they could all seek shelter.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
here we are my...love? - by Evelyn - January 21, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Chaska - January 21, 2017, 09:07 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Arturo - January 22, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Evelyn - January 22, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Lotte - January 22, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Chaska - January 22, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Arturo - January 23, 2017, 04:02 PM