Ravensblood Forest here we are my...love?
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Cameo! Lotte is being very careful to stay unnoticed while she spies on her handsome mate. ♥

It wasn’t entirely Lotte’s place to screen the new inductees to the Family — she herself was a mere Comhlach, after all — but although her paws were still raw and painful, useless when it came to long distances, she had healed enough to wander around her Ceannasach’s domain. She kept to the shadows as she trailed the masked coywolf to the territory borders, the flex of her healing paws virtually silent on the slick coating of ice, and she lingered in the gloom to survey the two prospective members. Wrapped in shadow, the soot-stockinged bard picked her way downwind from the rime-coated tableau, easily taking in the new arrivals’ scents. They were older than she was and appeared to be in good health — but would they find favor with the Fearghal? The matte quality of Lotte’s colorpoint fur kept light from bouncing off her grayscale pelage and she kept her face obscured by the boughs of the weeping trees to conceal her moonbright eyes. Oh! Arturo was such a handsome, handsome man; Lotte’s affection for him had only grown in the face of her recent tragedy and loss. Employing her skills as a rogue, she froze like a statue, the discipline of the soturi keeping her from feeling the cold or giving in to the impulse to fidget.
Messages In This Thread
here we are my...love? - by Evelyn - January 21, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Chaska - January 21, 2017, 09:07 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Arturo - January 22, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Evelyn - January 22, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Lotte - January 22, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Chaska - January 22, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Arturo - January 23, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Evelyn - January 23, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Chaska - January 23, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Arturo - January 24, 2017, 05:21 PM