find it only amusing ; at the border
"i laugh at those who think they mean something to me, or to anyone else."
2 Posts
Ooc — Ambivalent/Ambi
'tis fine, haha
also, where did you get the template from? it's gorgeous.

Most would either respond with dominance or wheel instinctively into a submissive pose, but not he, not Napoleon. Until faced with real danger he was a nonchalant teen, he cared not for respect nor disrespect and regarded all with the same, passive hatred, and Ragnar would only join the group of people he looked at evenly yet disappointedly at. It appeared as if he knew this male, and had been greatly, greatly let down by him, when in reality the youth and the scarred Beta were complete strangers, one hostile, the other merely uncaring in the face of a potential attack. If he was barked at loudly, snapped at, maybe even ordered to do so, he would gladly roll onto his back and reveal the most tender parts of his body, showing off what could easily be torn at to cause real, potentially mortal wounds, but until then, he was remaining sat so casually, his body relaxed and his dark chocolate eyes darting over the older brute as if to memorise every detail. Ah, yes, he was obviously ready to kill, no doubt about it, and Napoleon partially wondered why. A mild inhale to draw in the scent of Ragnar soon told him why, the evident milk-smell on him revealing there were newborns in this pack, presumably sired by the wolf stood before him. Aha, how convenient.

"I am not near your border, rather on it, and my business here is completely non-hostile." he began, respectfully, slowly dipping his head and eventually, eventually, averting his gaze submissively from Ragnar's just to avoid a tangle. The injured, ill wolf was struggling as it was, more blood spilt was not on his agenda. "I am simply wondering if it would be possible to join your ranks, I mean no harm and have recently departed from my loner siblings." his formal language was commendable, and he was careful not to slip up as he wound his tongue around the words.

arrgh muse no
Messages In This Thread
find it only amusing ; at the border - by Napoleon - June 04, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: find it only amusing ; at the border - by Ragnar - June 04, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: find it only amusing ; at the border - by Napoleon - June 04, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: find it only amusing ; at the border - by Ragnar - June 04, 2014, 03:06 PM