Silver Creek Baby it’s cold outside
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He was attempting to wrack his brain for any spots that might please Spring as suitable den spots. It was not something he'd ever considered before, where a good place to raise his children might be, and he was woefully unprepared. Her voice drew him from his fruitless thoughts, however, and he looked to her, ears perked.

He was confused by the serious tone of her voice after the conversation they had already had. His head tilt slightly to the right and his brows creased in concern, silently urging her to go on. She hesitated further and then inhaled deeply, and by now he was well and truly confused and concerned. What, after telling him that she was pregnant could ever make her this nervous?

And then she offered him a position as alpha and his eyes widened. This too was also a meaningful thing, an important thing. He'd never lead a pack before, had never imagined that that would be something that he would ever do. She said that she thought he'd be a good alpha as well, a good father. She believed in him. It was clear she wanted him to accept, but he was nervous, and for good reason. It was a lot of responsibility to be an alpha, to lead a pack.

"I'm...I'm honored, Spring, really. I never thought that...even when you said you were pregnant, I didn't think that made me...that you would offer. You...you don't have to offer, you know that right? If this isn't something you want I am happy to be your mate and a simple pack member." He was worried she offered out of tradition, or perhaps even worry that he would be upset if she didn't. Her words of belief and of feeling comfortable and safe with him were soothing to this fear, but he wanted to reassure her himself. He hadn't been interested in her because she had a title. He would have fallen for her at any rank. 

"If you are truly offering it to me because you want it...and not out of worry or fear or anything else...then...I will accept. Nervously. Hesitantly. But I accept nonetheless. I have you in everything we do, support and protection. I can learn to lead the pack alongside you, with you. You can teach me and make me great."
Messages In This Thread
Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 11, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 13, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 14, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 14, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 14, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 15, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 15, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 16, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 20, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 20, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 21, 2017, 05:31 PM