Silver Edition
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian was not emotionless, she only hid her emotions from view; but she most definitely had them and sometimes had trouble reining them in regardless of her training. She had hoped for something similar with Ragnar but had been rejected similarly, She had not seen him since, she felt like he was avoiding her.

I normally would keep trying myself and refuse help but this time I think it'd be for the best if you would help me, I have not been able to outsmart the stone, I need brute strength that I do not own,
As if to empathize her point She looked down at her petite form then back up at him, her eyes lingering upon his chest and neck a moment longer then was curtious.

Nerian drew in a sharp breath; tearing her eyes away and turned to move toward the denning area with a smooth graceful gait assuming he'd follow her. Even when the ground was uneven she seemed to flow over the sun-kissed earth like silk, her steps surefooted and elegant

Not much for words she grasped at anything to make small talk trying to figure out if he was the kind of wolf like their alpha whom seemed to need it or was he fine without the niceties
I appreciate the offer Gavriil, I didn't really want to seek out Ragnar for help, he seems busy lately Her voice was as lambent as her movement.

Even saying Ragnar's name brought pain to her heart; but she kept her eyes and expression neutral, and focused on Gavriil, so very glad for the distraction of him.

Messages In This Thread
Silver Edition - by Gavriil - May 29, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: Silver Edition - by Nerian - May 31, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Silver Edition - by Gavriil - June 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Silver Edition - by Nerian - June 02, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Silver Edition - by Gavriil - June 04, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Silver Edition - by Nerian - June 04, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Silver Edition - by Gavriil - June 05, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: Silver Edition - by Nerian - June 05, 2014, 07:35 PM