Sunbeam Lair Kyōshi no seikatsu
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The pale one spoke, whilst Asterr listened. Through her ears and into her mind had the information traveled, where it then sought out her own reserves of knowledge in order to compare notes. It was a curious thing, to hear another speak of plants in an informative manner when she had completed her own lessons prior to leaving her birthplace. The peculiarity of it was ignored in favour of the words themselves, of course, each and every syllable being filtered through the vessel’s brain. When the process—which had, in reality, only taken a few seconds—had been completed, she’d looked at Avannon with a neutral expression, then nodded her head. “Very good,” said the Chieftess, smiling once again. “She has learned already about mint, but I am sure she would not mind being introduced to it again.” The child had enjoyed the leaves during their lesson together, after all.

With a bird-like tilt of her head, she asked, “Do you know of any other uses for honeysuckle? I have not mentioned the plant to her, which leads me to presume that she may take a larger interest in it.” Shiori, so far, had proven to have a great thirst for knowledge. She seemed to enjoy learning, especially when the lessons revolved around the flora of the lair. Asterr wanted to do right by her, and so she needed to make sure that the one teaching her child had all of the necessary information for any and every given topic.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 20, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - December 21, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 22, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - December 30, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 30, 2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - January 16, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - January 17, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - January 28, 2017, 05:06 AM