Golden Glade What now?
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Astik pressed his nose gently to the side of his brother’s cheek when the pallid boy shivered closer to him. The cold didn’t bother him as much and for once the young shadow Larksong was glad for the pudge. Astik drew his tongue across his front paw, nibbling at an itch he had for a moment, his ear twitching towards his brother when he asked where their parents had gone. This was not the first time and Astik knew that it would not be the last time that his brother asked and that he answered: always the same. “They are fighting to take the Glade.” Astik replied with a rapidly learned patience that exceeded his years. He couldn’t find it in himself to be annoyed by Tapat though others did, after a time. His pallid brother had something wrong and couldn’t remember things and it wasn’t his fault. Somehow, this only made Astik’s bond with Tapat even stronger: as he served as protector: as guardian and guide. Tapat needed someone that he would always remember with him or else he would forget and that put him in a danger that Astik believed he needed to protect his pallid brother from.

Astik drew in a deep breath and let it out as he felt Tapat bury his face in his fur, his whines and concerns about their parents made Astik’s heart hurt for Tapat. He would only be assured by Astik’s words for so long: until he forgot and he would worry all over again. But that was what Astik was there for: perhaps this was always Raas’ plan for him: to serve as guardian and guide to his younger brother. But this second question Astik drew up short: how did he answer his brother that it would all be ok, that their parents would survive when he didn’t know if they would. “I’m sure they’ll be fine. If mom could take a bear by herself she can handle a few wolves.” As for their dad, Astik was sure that Reek would be just fine too. “We’ll be ok. I promise you, Tapat.” Astik said with sparked passion, a feverishness of confidence: he believed his words. Regardless of what happened they would be fine: as long as they had each other.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
What now? - by Tapat - January 23, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: What now? - by Astik - January 28, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - January 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: What now? - by Astik - January 31, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - February 02, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: What now? - by Astik - February 04, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - February 05, 2017, 04:06 PM