Duskfire Glacier you don't have to follow
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
@Rose - i assumed she would be near him. tell me if you want me to edit anything :)

He had been awake when Eden's call echoed through the cavern. Hawthorn lifted his head, a scowl marring his youthful boyish features and his muzzle crinkled in a sneer. He had trusted her, liked her, even, and all she'd done in return was take his and his sister's crown from the, demote them, promote herself and her children and offered no explanation whatsoever. All her words, all her actions, they were all useless and filled with lies. She was all bullshit and no action, and although she might have guided the pack away from the invasion, he didn't care. His family was gone, all except for Rose. If it wasn't for Rose, he would be long gone now. No...Kieran's words echoed through his mind...the boy had made a lasting impact on Hawthorn, and it was because of that that Haw genuinely wished to stay now. 

Hawthorn no longer feared death. He didn't fear anything, he didn't feel anything, he didn't want to feel anything anymore. He simply no longer cared..well, all except for his sister. So, after contemplating for a moment, he glanced around looking for Rose - she should be somewhere around here. He wasn't going to greet Eden unless Rose agreed. As far as he was concerned, they were a team now; they only had each other left, they could only trust each other, and he wasn't going to greet the 'queen' without her.

"Are you going?" he asked lowly, then after he glanced around and made sure no one was in hearing range, he hissed, "honestly, I'm so done with the bitch."
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
you don't have to follow - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: you don't have to follow - by Hawthorn Charley - January 28, 2017, 05:56 PM