been called a monster, called a demon
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I thought this was a good place to wrap this up and just assume that Ragnar told her some important bits of his culture because I'm not honestly sure where he would even begin since it's all important to him, lol. :p

Again, Pump was not overly specific about what she wanted to know about his culture and for a few moments Ragnar simply blinked out at the horizon. His brow had begun to furrow in concentration and the Viking offered her a momentarily silence as he contemplated and in turn, attempted to condense it. The problem with “the important bits” was that to him, everything, every single little part was important and trying to pick out bits and pieces of what he could consider as the ‘most important’ would not paint the broad picture. It was like trying to dissect something that was already dissected: impossible for him. Ragnar heaved a hefty sigh and murmured an “Ok,” not out of reluctance — he had no problem telling her only that he still was unsure how some pieces could be considered more important than others. “It is all connected, all important,” He hesitated. “But I will try to tell you the ...more important bits.” He agreed settling upon his haunches, his gaze moving back to his hybrid leader as he began to talk.

Messages In This Thread
been called a monster, called a demon - by Ragnar - May 19, 2014, 06:30 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 21, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 26, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 28, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 30, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Ragnar - June 05, 2014, 08:24 AM